mardi 9 février 2010

Didier Gaultier Interviews

Every time I attend ecommerce expos, I systematically get a video interview with the guys from Tivipro or similar online reporters, who want to get my opinion as the Country Director France of Epsilon International. Since I have a few of them running on the Web, I decided to compile them in a Youtube playlist and share it with you that way. The embed video player below contains all those videos.



Most of those interviews are in French, but I am working on translating them in English to make my thoughts more accessible to our English-peaking peers.

If you'd like to access this playlist directly on Youtube, Didier Gaultier on Youtube.

Related Links:
Didier Gaultier on eMarketing and eCRM
Didier Gaultier on MyeCRM
Didier Gaultier on MyEmailing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Blogs: Didier Gaultier - Qfcrm - MyECRM - MyEmailing
Profiles: Facebook - Youtube - Twitter - Dailymotion - Digg - Google